Re: [Evolution] Disable Digests? [was: evolution-list Digest, Vol 156, Issue 61]

On Sat, 2018-07-28 at 00:43 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
You didn't quote anything in this message.

What I meant to say is that I quoted the digest

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-July/msg00297.html

by a reply to the original thread

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/evolution-list/2018-July/msg00298.html

I also note that you proposed I turn off digests for a test period to
see what happens, and I said I would wait a while in case anyone
objected. The "while" turned out to be over a year, with no objections
from anyone, so I'm minded to go ahead. I'll wait a few days to give
people a second chance to react before I do anything, and hope I don't
forget again :-)

:D