Re: [Evolution] Connect Evolution to Exchange 2016

Thanks,

Ticket created:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/8

On 07/23/2018 02:42 PM, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2018-07-23 at 14:10 +0200, René Bühlmann wrote:
Sometime it fails without doing anything else than clicking on the
either the log snippet is not complete, because it should look like the
getitem_ok, with a meaning that the 401 Unauthorized response is meant
to be followed with a new request which contains the Authorization
header, or libsoup (or evolution-ews) got confused by this response and
rejected to ask for the password for some reason.

I suspect that it is caused by our load balancing of exchange. There
seem to be multiple server. If I change the URL to access one of
these servers directly, everything seems to work.
That's an interesting idea. That would be pretty hard to reproduce out
of the specific environment, I'm afraid. There's a way to issue the
request with 'curl' or similar command, but I'm afraid it won't be
helpful on its own, because I currently suspect either libsoup or
evolution-ews doing something oddly.

You can always file a bug against evolution-ews [1], where it can be
investigated further. Especially if you could help by running some test
programs against your servers.
      Thanks and bye,
      Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-ews/issues/new