[Evolution] Automate Mail Authentication Request responses

How might i read the content of the evolution password request dialog? Perhaps having it echoed to the command line?

I presently use
    'wmctrl -l'
        to list the Titles of open windows (including dialog boxes) which I search for “Mail Authentication” (using Python and Autokey) and then send the password with AutoKey.

But I'm guessing as to the order in which the mail accounts issue a prompt.

"The Mail Autentication Request" dialog box cites the email account in the body of the dialog but ‘wmctrl -l’ doesn't read that.

TIA, Andy