Re: [Evolution] Connect Evolution to Exchange 2016

Hi Milan, thanks for your response,

its quite strange. Some requests work fine but a lot fail. I did enable
the debug on evolution directly and there the behaviour is the same.

If I click on a message, sometime it opens (see attached getitem_ok).
Sometime it fails without doing anything else than clicking on the next
message (see getitem_401).

I suspect that it is caused by our load balancing of exchange. There
seem to be multiple server. If I change the URL to access one of these
servers directly, everything seems to work.

While this workaround does work for me, it would be great to fix that
scenario in Evolution (or the affected library). Who could be interested
in chasing this issue?