Re: [Evolution] recipients are unable to open enclosed pdfs

On Thu, 2018-07-19 at 09:51 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:

There's lots of reasons why people can't or won't upgrade - primarily
reasonably old version such as this is because the user is running an
LTS or Enterprise release.  These sort of releases maintain the same
version of applications throughout their lifetime - which for things
like RHEL, with paid extended support, can get to 15 years: RHEL5
came
off support last year, but the paid support will keep it going until
2021, I believe RHEL5 has a 2.28 version of Evolution.

Hi Pete,

So if I understood what you said correctly. Basically instead of
advancing to 2.28.1  2.28.2 and so on and then finally version 2.29.
The LTS or Enterprise releases just keep updating patches / fixing
broken items for lets go with the distro you said in your reply, RHEL's
Evolution version 2.28 as needed?
--

Thank you and take care!
-- Chris

Main Email address: chris cwm030 com
(Please send all off topic messages to my main address..Thanks)