Re: [Evolution] Missing Oauth2 secreat

On Mon, 16 Jul 2018 13:22:07 +0100, Richard Bown wrote:
Linux mint uses all of the Ubuntu libs, the big difference is LM uses
Cinnamon as a desktop manager. So putting a bug report on both IS
correct.
As for the maintainer, most make their identity known and easily found,
the Evolution maintainer for Ubuntu chooses not to, but others on this
list will know who it is, so if they wish to tell who it is , there is
nothing wrong with asking is there.

I think we are never going to agree on this

Hi,

your mail isn't marked as a private off-list mail, so I suspect you
send it off-list by accident.

Consider to read the links I provided. You disagree with the Ubuntu
policy, about the Ubuntu policy and apart from this you don't
understand how development for Ubuntu works, since you ignored to read
the links I provided.

Before doing anything with the following top secret information...

[weremouse@moonstudio ~]$ apt show evolution 2>/dev/null | grep -i maintainer
Maintainer: Ubuntu Developers <ubuntu-devel-discuss lists ubuntu com>
[weremouse@moonstudio ~]$ apt-get changelog evolution | grep " --" | cut -f3,4,5,6 -d\ | sort -u | grep @
Andreas Henriksson <andreas fatal se>
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort <pochu debian org>
Heikki Henriksen <heikkih gmail com>
Iain Lane <iain lane canonical com>
Iain Lane <iain orangesquash org uk>
Iain Lane <laney debian org>
Jamie Strandboge <jamie ubuntu com>
J.H.M. Dassen (Ray) <jdassen debian org>
Jordi Mallach <jordi debian org>
Josselin Mouette <joss debian org>
Laurent Bigonville <bigon debian org>
Loic Minier <lool dooz org>
Margarita Manterola <debian marga com ar>
Michael Biebl <biebl debian org>
Oystein Gisnas <oystein gisnas net>
Riccardo Setti <giskard debian org>
Sebastien Bacher <seb128 ubuntu com>