Re: [Evolution] [off-topic] I tried to import emails into EVO. But, it didn't quite work out as planned.

On Fri, 2018-07-13 at 08:37 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
To emphasis plain text consider to   u s e   s p a c i n g

        Hi,
this made me recall that using spaces with lower case letters is
against some styling/typography rule. Those can/might be used only with
capitals. We've been told something like that in one course, oh, like
two decades ago when I've been on college. As my memory goes wrong
often and twists what it can twist, I can always be wrong.

Just to add to the off-topic. :)
        Bye,
        Milan