[Evolution] sync

Mint 18.3 Evolution 3.18.5.2

Here's the problem:

When I move something on my computer, (evolution), it moves, online as well. When I delete something online, it deletes on my computer as well. Etc.

I used to be able to watch emails online. Delete what I didn't want. Download what I did want. Then delete what was left online.

The emails I did want, then remained on my computer.

Now, if I want to save an email. I HAVE to leave it online as well.

Worse, it has to remain in the same name folder...

That sucks!

I noticed there is no longer an option in "receiving options", for "leave messages on server". Is this part of the problem?

I don't WANT everything I do on one or the other, mirrored to the other.

I want what is online, to be online. And what is on my computer, to be on my computer. And -I- want to be the one who decides what is where, and for how long!!!

Is there a fix for this?