Re: [Evolution] sync

Hi,

On Wed, 2018-01-17 at 10:50 -0800, Selador wrote:
Mint 18.3 Evolution 3.18.5.2

When I move something on my computer, (evolution), it moves, online as
well. When I delete something online, it deletes on my computer as well.
Etc.

I used to be able to watch emails online. Delete what I didn't want.
Download what I did want. Then delete what was left online.

The emails I did want, then remained on my computer.

Now, if I want to save an email. I HAVE to leave it online as well.

Worse, it has to remain in the same name folder...

Move things to a local archive folder?

I noticed there is no longer an option in "receiving options", for
"leave messages on server". Is this part of the problem?

That option still DOES exist for POP accounts (and does not make any
sense for IMAP accounts). Hence I cannot confirm your experience.

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net
http://blogs.gnome.org/aklapper/