Re: [Evolution] How to hide "X-Mailer" and sender IP address from headers?

I don't want to buy a VPN just no hide my IP address and MUA in
outgoing emails. If I send email through Gmail or Yahoo or other web
based mail - they don't reveal info about my computer. So I am looking
to have the same but using Evolution. Thunderbird has a setting to
hide MUA but I don't like Thunderbird. I thought Evolution may have
some hidden setting too. Has it?

As for IP address: Yes, other people also recommended to Tor-ify the
connection. The problem is that I can't find any steps how to do it
for Evolution in particular. I have seen this link:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorifyHOWTO/EMail

which recommends:

https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorifyHOWTO/EMail/Thunderbird

which is for Thunderbird and still says

"Thunderbird is not safe to use with Tor (yet)!"

So I was wondering if anyone has done anything similar with Evolution
and could probably share some guide/info.

--
George Anchev