Re: [Evolution] open

On Wed, 2018-01-03 at 16:00 +0200, Gottfried wrote:
No, I don't store any password.

        Hi,
I see. That's the main difference with my setup. I store all passwords.
They are in keyring these days, which means the passwords are stored
encrypted and unreadable for others, unless someone uses your computer
when you are logged in (the keyring usually unlocks after login). You
can use different password for the keyring and for the login, which
will ask you to unlock the keyring first.

But the prompt doesn't show. It does not come up.

Okay, thanks for trying it. This might require deep debugging, possibly
with changes in the code, which is not easily doable. I'm afraid your
only option at the moment is to store the password in the keyring, as a
workaround, to avoid the password prompt lack.
        Bye,
        Milan