Re: [Evolution] evo / ews 3.26.3

On Mon, 2017-12-18 at 08:01 +0000, Joakim Tjernlund wrote:
hmm, interesting observation:
If I select the offline Global Address List Contacts and then restart
evo, I can refresh the
GAL but as soon as I switch to some other Contact list and then back
I start getting
the error.

        Hi,
that's truly odd behaviour. I tried to reproduce the error here, but
not much luck. At least when I have stored correct password for the
account I get no question on password and the GAL is updated properly
(I removed its content from ~/.cache/evolution/addressbook/<some-
folder>/).

When I do not save the password I get a different behaviour. I'm asked
for the password by the Mail part of Evolution, and there's also an
error on top of the Contacts view showing that the GAL could not be
opened, but the reason is "Credentials not found". When I enter the
password for the mail part and then click Reconnect for the GAL it will
work again.

How do you connect to the server, please? I know that for example
outlook.office365.com doesn't support NTLM, there works only Basic
authentication (in Mail account Properties->Receiving Email tab). It's
possible and likely that a payed Office 365 account offers more
authentication options (I've been told it knows OAuth2, which the other
one doesn't support).
        Bye,
        Milan