Re: [Evolution] Cannot access gmail

On Thu, 2018-08-30 at 11:12 -0500, Christopher M wrote:
Evolution has changed in a number of ways over the years, so it's
*essential* to give your Evolution version when asking for help.

See Help->About.

HI POC,

Oops! Please see my signature.

[You replied twice for some reason]

Putting Evo version info in your signature is up to you, but I doubt
that many people will think to look for it there. Personally I tend to
ignore any signature text other than the sender's name (apologies to
all the people who spend time including witty quotes and elaborate
contact info).

I recommend explicitly mentioning your Evo version in the body of the
message when asking questions here.

poc