Re: [Evolution] Fwd: Cannot access gmail

On Tue, 2018-08-28 at 13:11 -0500, Christopher M via evolution-list
wrote:
Hello,

I am having to send this email from gmail's webmail.

When I opened Evolution this morning I was greeted with an error.

https://imgur.com/a/kZrdd8L

I deleted the account out of Evolution and reset the account up as a
pop account.

I am still getting the same error. The account was working fine yesterday.

How do I fix this?

Evolution has changed in a number of ways over the years, so it's
*essential* to give your Evolution version when asking for help.

See Help->About.

poc