[Evolution] Problems accessing ATT/Yahoo IMAP Server

Problems starting yesterday morning accessing the ATT/Yahoo IMAP server at imap.mail.att.net port 993. The symptom is an error message which appears every time I click "Send / Receive" or attempt to read Pacbell IMAP->Inbox, reading:
Failed to connect account “Pacbell IMAP”.
The reported error was “Failed to authenticate: Source stream returned no data”.

Evolution was started as
$ CAMEL_DEBUG=imapx:io evolution
and reports these errors on the console with each attempt to connect:
[imapx:S] I/O: '* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 SASL-IR AUTH=PLAIN AUTH=XYMCOOKIEB64 AUTH=XOAUTH2 AUTH=OAUTHBEARER ID MOVE NAMESPACE XYMHIGHESTMODSEQ UIDPLUS LITERAL+ CHILDREN X-MSG-EXT] IMAP4rev1 Hello'
[imapx:S] I/O: 'S00606 LOGIN ...'
[imapx:S] I/O: ''
[imapx:S] I/O: ''
[imapx:S] I/O: ''

On logging in to the ATT/Yahoo server on the web, I notice that there are new "Terms of Service", which need to be agreed to sometime, though I have been able to access the web server by clicking "Later". Is it possible that ATT is throttling IMAP service till I agree? Note "AUTH=OAUTHBEARER". Oathbearer is the "privacy" service that manages ATT/Yahoo's privacy requirements.

Evolution is 3.28.5 (3.28.5-1.fc28)
Running under Fedora-28 with all updates
KDE Frameworks 5.48.0

Thanks - jon