Re: [Evolution] Maildir account broken by update?

On Tue, 2018-08-28 at 20:44 +0200, fabien wrote:
Unfortunately, checking these .source files yields that all the Path
keys are correct...
So I guess the only option is to rebuild evolution-rss.

        Hi,
the maildir issue and the evolution-rss issue are two independent
things.

Sticking to these instructions I guess :
https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Evolution/Building ?

Should I choose a particular branch?

Use the master branch, but a simple evolution-rss package rebuild
should help as well, if it has new enough sources.
        Bye,
        Milan