[Evolution] Frustrating Calender Problem

When every I receive an ical from someone and I add it to my Evolution
Calender it silently emails everyone on the attendee list an invite
from me as if I made the ical.

To make things worse it silently changes the time of the meeting for
receivers as if it is setting it to UTC -1 when I am in UTC -5 so
meetings Evolution is sending sets the time of the meeting 4 hours
later than they should be.

I am currently using Evolution 3.22.6 from Debian Stable.