Re: [Evolution] setting defaults to accept meeting requests

On Tue, 2018-08-28 at 07:50 -0500, Shmee wrote:
Is there a way to set defaults so the "send reply to sender" box is
unchecked and  "inherit reminder" and "show time as free" boxes are
checked?

        Hi,
there are no options for those checks in the meeting invitation mails.
I didn't find a bug for it, though it had been mentioned here recently.
if I'm not mistaken. I might not look properly though, I only briefly
looked into the list of currently opened issues. Feel free to file one
at:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/new

        Bye,
        Milan