Re: [Evolution] Cannot access gmail

On Tue, 2018-08-28 at 21:19 +0100, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:
On Tue, 2018-08-28 at 13:11 -0500, Christopher M via evolution-list
wrote:
Hello,

I am having to send this email from gmail's webmail.

When I opened Evolution this morning I was greeted with an error.

https://imgur.com/a/kZrdd8L

I deleted the account out of Evolution and reset the account up as
pop account.

I am still getting the same error. The account was working fine
yesterday.

How do I fix this?

Evolution has changed in a number of ways over the years, so it's
*essential* to give your Evolution version when asking for help.

See Help->About.

HI POC,

Oops! Please see my signature.

Oh, and I didn't get  Milan's reply in time about just restarting
Kubuntu. I rolled back my Evolution to my last backup. And gmail
started working again. :\

Luckily, I only lost about 1 day's worth of email... But, since I keep
the emails on the server, I was able to go to my host's webmail website
and I was able to pull those lost emails off of the server. :)

--
Thanks and take care,
Chris

Please send all off topic email to: