Re: [Evolution] Frustrating Calender Problem

On Tue, 2018-08-21 at 08:07 +0200, Milan Crha via evolution-list wrote:
On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 18:51 -0400, John Lewis wrote:
It is was on the Day calendar.

      Hi,
calendar type means On This Computer/CalDAV/EWS/.... From what you
wrote I guess you use evolution-ews. It's the server which sends the
invitation, not evolution(-ews) itself, though evolution-ews can
disable that send when adding the meeting into your calendar. There
had
been done fixes for that, which are included in the latest stable
(3.28.5) for sure, including the issue with the time zone change.

There is a long gap between your old 3.22.6 and 3.28.5, thus I'm not
going to search for particular bug reports, nor exact commits, which
would address your issues.
      Bye,
      Milan

It wasn't EWS, it was CalDAV. It is a good thing I am working on the
new OS. It has Evolution 3.28.5-1.