Re: [Evolution] Frustrating Calender Problem

On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 14:36 -0400, John Lewis wrote:
When every I receive an ical from someone and I add it to my Evolution
Calender it silently emails everyone on the attendee list an invite
from me as if I made the ical.

When this happens, did you enable or disable the "Send reply to sender"
checkbox when adding to your calendar?

To make things worse it silently changes the time of the meeting for
receivers as if it is setting it to UTC -1 when I am in UTC -5 so
meetings Evolution is sending sets the time of the meeting 4 hours
later than they should be.

I am currently using Evolution 3.22.6 from Debian Stable.

Which type of calendar is this about?

andre
--
Andre Klapper  |  ak-47 gmx net