Re: [Evolution] exchange calendar

On Mon, 2018-08-20 at 09:19 +0100, Pete Biggs wrote:
BTW, did you allow Evolution to autoconfigure your account after you
put in the email address. Sometimes that doesn't work very well if your
Exchange setup is complex and/or the autoconfig information is wrong.
Try manually setting up the host URL (for cloud hosted Office365 it
should be https://outlook.office365.com/EWS/Exchange.asmx with the
username supplied by your admins - then click on 'Fetch URL' to get
your specific connection URL. Authentication type is 'NTLM').

I did a manual setup on Evolution 3.28.5 on Ubuntu 18.04. The URL as
you gave was already there, and the OAB URL was filled in after
clicking "Fetch URL". Nothing different to what I have done before.

However, my calendars are now visible, and everything is working OK.