Re: [Evolution] exchange calendar

On Sat, 2018-08-18 at 22:41 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Hi William,

yes, I used EWS...

if there isn't a problem on your Exchange server, there shouldn't
be any
reason, why you don't see the calendar in Evo.
Do you have the necessary permissions?
This is a large corp exchange server... I don't have access to
it... but
saying that, it works fine with Outlook - my calendars are present
in
Outlook and I am using the same account so I assume I have
permissions.

you're right.
Shouldn't be a problem then with Evo, too.

Well have set up from scratch with Evo for 5th time now and it is
definetely not working.  Can anyone else confirm if they are using Evo
with an Exchange 365 server? Just wondering if that could be an issue.

During the account setup, I set up the offline address book, which I
think reads from my GAL, and it seemed to do that fine, yet when I go
to my account in Evo after setup, it cannot open any address book,
OGA, GAL anyything, same message unalbe to connect to <addressbook
name> backend factory for source xxxxxlong guid type number  and
extension address book cannot be found.

If it isn't going to work, I would like to find out so I can stop
fretting over it and just wait until it is supported!

Thanks
Bill