Re: [Evolution] exchange calendar

On Sat, 2018-08-18 at 13:47 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Hi William,

yes, I used EWS...

if there isn't a problem on your Exchange server, there shouldn't be
any
reason, why you don't see the calendar in Evo.
Do you have the necessary permissions?

I did some more digging,  it seems people are having this problem it is
an issue with libsoup version.  I am using linux mint 19.  My libsoup
is 2.4 and I think it needs to be 2.58 or later maybe.  Unfortunately I
am just getting started with Mint/Linux desktop so I don't know how to
do this.  I've spent years working with centos distros at the terminal,
but usually haven't had lib problems like this so not sure how I fix it
if this is the problem but will continue to google, if anyone knows a
quick fix I appreciate it, even though this is not an evolution problem
apparently.

Thanks
Bill