Re: [Evolution] exchange calendar

On Sat, 2018-08-18 at 17:12 +0000, Siv wrote:
On Sat, 2018-08-18 at 13:47 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Hi William,
yes, I used EWS...
if there isn't a problem on your Exchange server, there shouldn't
be
any
reason, why you don't see the calendar in Evo.
Do you have the necessary permissions?
I did some more digging,  it seems people are having this problem
it is
an issue with libsoup version.  I am using linux mint 19.  My
libsoup
is 2.4 and I think it needs to be 2.58 or later
maybe.  Unfortunately I
am just getting started with Mint/Linux desktop so I don't know how
do this.  I've spent years working with centos distros at the
terminal,
but usually haven't had lib problems like this so not sure how I
fix it
if this is the problem but will continue to google, if anyone knows
quick fix I appreciate it, even though this is not an evolution
problem
apparently.
Thanks
Bill
stinfo/evolution-list
class="Apple-interchange-newline">

I am using Mint 19 and Evolution 3.28.1-2 and have an EWS account as
my main mailbox and I can access and modify my calendar so it can
work on Mint 19.
On my system I have libsoup 2.4-1 and libsoup-grnome2.4-1

Siv

arrrgggg!!! thats exactly what I have...  now I know it works, I am
going to have to try again.

So I setup an account in evolution using accounts... didn't work.  Also
setup an account using Mint Online services and that doesn't work.

Contacts is also giving me the same error.  Only mail works.  WHich is
weird cos contacts and calender is really just folder formatted
differently.

I'm not sure what else I can try... any advice Siv?  Did you do
anything different, or customize anything?  Are you on exchagne 365, or
whatever the 365 thing is = MS hosts are email, maybe you are on an
older exchange server?

Thanks
Bill