Re: [Evolution] exchange calendar

Hi William,

yes, I used EWS...

if there isn't a problem on your Exchange server, there shouldn't be any
reason, why you don't see the calendar in Evo.
Do you have the necessary permissions?

Bye.
Michael.

P.S.: Please don't use top posting !

On Fri, 2018-08-17 at 21:24 +0200, Michael Hirmke wrote:
Hi William,

Hi,  just started using Evolution with exchange.. I setup my
exchange
mail account without much difficulty, but I am not seeing my
exchange
calendar.  From google it would appear that setting up my mail
account
should take care of this... and that is the way outlook does it..
but I
am not seeing my exchange calendar.  I setup my gmail account and
that
pulled in my calendar - which I don't really use... is there
anything
else I need to do?  I tried adding a calendear with my exchange
mail
account which it did, but then says it can't access it.  Read the
manual and it only refers to how to manage your calendar, not set
it
up.  I have quite a lot of email, is it downloading that all first
before my calendar maybe and I just need to wait?  The mail looks
like
it is all there now and its been over an hour.   Thanks for any
advice.
Awesome product if I can get my calendars to work!

how did you setup your Exchange connection?
As an IMAP account or via Evolution EWS?

To get your calendar, you should use the latter.

Bye.
Michael.

--
Michael Hirmke