Re: [Evolution] Newly created search folder does not appear

On Sat, 2018-08-18 at 10:58 -0700, Jonathan Ryshpan wrote:
When there no search folders exist, a newly created search folder will
not appear on the list at the left of the application GUI until
evolution is restarted. I have tried to report this as a bug, but the
location of evolution's bugzilla appears to have changed and I am not
able to find it.

Hi,

evolution migrated to gitlab.

https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues

Indeed, I had to close and open evolution 3.28.5, too. Since I only one
time used a search folder with 3.28.5, and opening and closing solved
the issue, I thought that it was related to a possible update of a
dependency and would not happen again. Oops.

I don't have time to report the issue, but I would confirm it, if you
post the link to your ticket.

Regards,
Ralf