Re: [Evolution] GPG - cannot verify sender

On Wed, 2018-08-15 at 14:03 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
If you trusted (or revoked the trust) you need to select another mail
by Evolution and after that select the mail with this particular
key again, to change the colour from yellow to green (or green to
yellow).

Thanks Ralf. Your detailed example made complete sense.

I guess that the Evolution warning/information bar will remain yellow
with every trust setting except ultimate. Which is confusing for a
newbie because setting the trust to fully does imply that I have
verified the sender, even if Evolution does not think so. :-)