Re: [Evolution] Reading email using search folders could be faster

Hi Milan,

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 12:52 PM, Milan Crha <mcrha redhat com> wrote:
On Mon, 2018-06-04 at 11:41 +0300, Robert Munteanu wrote:
Until the folder refresh is done, the message is not displayed, even
though it's available offline.

        Hi,
it does worth a bug report. Please, file it at [1]. I'm not sure
whether the current code can be easily changed, it's to be figured out,
but it'll be good to have it filled anyway.
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan

[1] https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution-data-server/issues/new

Well, I tried, but my fat fingers made me report it at [2] instead ...
Can it be moved or should I close + report a new one?

Thanks,

Robert

[2]: https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/evolution/issues/96

--