Re: [Evolution] reconnect

sleep. And - somehow related - when I do not log into my system
immediately after boot, the calendar will not connect to the
server.

Not for me.  Fedora 26, evolution-3.24.5-1.fc26.x86_64.  I think it's
network dependent.

If you have more than one account, you have to reconnect multiple
times.  Sometimes some accounts reconnect after sleep and others
don't.

It's a "sometimes", "often", "infrequently", "random" bug.  Sorry.

Thanks for your hint.

As it seems to be a difficult job to make it really reliable under very
different circumstances (there are quite some bug reports around on
this - I still vote for an attempt to make evo more robust against
network losses and other incidents and provide an enhanced reconnect
feature.

Cheers,
Wolf