Re: [Evolution] Threaded View in evolution

On Mon, 2017-09-11 at 11:28 +0200, Sebastian Gödecke wrote:
On Mon, 2017-09-11 at 10:27 +0200, Sebastian Gödecke via evolution-
list wrote:
Hi, i want to use mails in my folders as threaded view, but not
sorted
by subject rather than sorted by references or message-id or
something
else.
Now my mails were sorted all by subject and this is sometimes
wrong.
How could i do this?

Do you mean View -> Group by Threads (Ctrl-T)

Yes, this sorted exatly by subject but i get some messages with same
subject, but with different  context and they make it very difficuld
to find some mails.

OK, there's another setting in Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences
called "Fall back to threading messages by subject", untick that and it
will only thread by the References header and not by Subject.

P.