Re: [Evolution] Threaded View in evolution

On Mon, 2017-09-11 at 10:27 +0200, Sebastian Gödecke via evolution-list
wrote:
Hi, i want to use mails in my folders as threaded view, but not sorted
by subject rather than sorted by references or message-id or something
else.
Now my mails were sorted all by subject

What makes you think so?
As far as I know (developers might correct me), the headers in
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-recognized-thread-related-headers.html
are applied. And your "Sort By" preferences you have not mentioned:
https://help.gnome.org/users/evolution/stable/mail-sorting-message-list.html

Because the same mails viewed with thunderbird are sorted different
and looks "better" so me.

Sebastian

Cheers,
andre