Re: [Evolution] Threaded View in evolution

On Mon, 2017-09-11 at 10:27 +0200, Sebastian Gödecke via evolution-list wrote:
Hi, i want to use mails in my folders as threaded view, but not sorted
by subject rather than sorted by references or message-id or something
else.
Now my mails were sorted all by subject and this is sometimes wrong.
How could i do this?

Do you mean View -> Group by Threads (Ctrl-T)
Yes, this sorted exatly by subject but i get some messages with same
subject, but with different  context and they make it very difficuld
to find some mails.

Sebastian

P.