Re: [Evolution] Threaded View in evolution

On Mon, 2017-09-11 at 11:28 +0200, Sebastian Gödecke wrote:
On Mon, 2017-09-11 at 10:27 +0200, Sebastian Gödecke via evolution-
list wrote:
Hi, i want to use mails in my folders as threaded view, but not
sorted
by subject rather than sorted by references or message-id or
something
else.
Now my mails were sorted all by subject and this is sometimes
wrong.
How could i do this?

Do you mean View -> Group by Threads (Ctrl-T)

Yes, this sorted exatly by subject but i get some messages with same
subject, but with different  context and they make it very difficuld
to find some mails.

OK, there's another setting in Edit -> Preferences -> Mail Preferences
called "Fall back to threading messages by subject", untick that and it
will only thread by the References header and not by Subject.

Okay, this seems to work for me. I have to wait till tomorrow until
the nightly jobs were running and send mails.

Thanks.

P.