Re: [Evolution] Bug 738247 - unwanted information disclosure in message headers

On Tue, 2017-10-10 at 19:56 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:

(spamassassin tests for lots of issues with the HELO string - one of
them is for a "bare IP" address, another for "numeric HELO".)

This is exactly the type of the information I'm looking for. I do not
know all the consequences which the change would cause.

There were some comments I've seen that said the debian version of
spamassassin at some point had numeric Helo as a score of 4.0 which is
very high. It's been reduced now, possibly to 0.0. But it has obviously
been on their radar.

P.