[Evolution] unable to properly use evolution with microsoft and google mail

Greetings!

In my continued evaluation of a migration from thunderbird to evolution I found another stopper.
Thunderbird has an option to skip saving sent messages. It comes very handy with both microsoft and google
mail which automatically save outgoing email in appropriate folder.
Evolution is missing this option and user is forced to save outgoing mail to local Sent to avoid duplicate
copies on microsoft and/or google IMAP server.
I am surprised that such a simple functionality hasn't yet been implemented.
Has anyone who uses evolution with google or microsoft mail ever noticed and/or complained about it?

Josh.

PS. v3.24.5