Re: [Evolution] defining multiple mbox accounts with evolution

Please, always say what version of Evolution you are using.

3.22.6, which is the latest for the current release of my distro.
I didn't think of mentioning since I thought I was asking a basic question.

Things change. Facilities and features change. There are people out
there who are using pre-Maildir versions of Evolution. Without knowing
which version you are using we can't give pertinent information.