[Evolution] defining multiple mbox accounts with evolution

I would like to define multiple mbox folders, if it is possible, but don't see how.
I'm interested in transfering from Mozilla seamonkey mail (like thunderbird).
There are other problems with seamonkey, and I have to find an alternative for the email function.

The reason I want to use mbox format is because I receive a lot of (mostly list) emails,
and I don't want to add another 50000+ files to my system.
I use a separate folder by category in each email account, for ease of access.
That is already about 100 folders using mbox.

So if anyone can help me, it would be very much appreciated.

Regards,
--
André