Re: [Evolution] Encrypting with GnuPG: `no imported public key` if key is not valid (not ultimate trusted)

On Mon, 2017-11-06 at 15:01 +0100, Tim Rausch via evolution-list wrote:
Is this normal that the target isn't shown as a full path? Because
the "gpg" file is in the same folder as "gpg2"?

        Hi,
I do not know, can be.

There is a setting to change which gpg command should be used

This was set do default, but setting it to "/usr/bin/gpg2" didn't
help.

I see, makes sense, when the gpg2 is the same as gpg binary.

Sorry, I'm not sure what you mean. Would you avoid using GPG's
interactive mode?

Correct, I would not use the interactive mode from within Evolution.
That API would be pretty hard to make right.

I don't have that much experience in GPG, ...

I have even less :) I only know what makes gpg happy to have it working
in Evolution with respect of signature verification. I'm just saying; I
know you've a problem with encryption instead.

        Bye,
        Milan