Re: [Evolution] Encrypting with GnuPG: `no imported public key` if key is not valid (not ultimate trusted)

On Sat, 2017-11-04 at 14:25 +0100, Tim Rausch via evolution-list wrote:
it seems like something about the GPG signature went wrong. In order
to do this right, here's the message again, I hope, the signature
works this time.

        Hi,
I do not know whether your system links /usr/bin/gpg to /usr/bin/gpg2,
but the gpg1 and gpg2 do not share the key's database, thus when you
try gpg command in a terminal, then it's not the same to what evolution
does when it calls gpg2. Maybe that had its part on the issue too.
There is a setting to change which gpg command should be used, see:

   $ gsettings describe org.gnome.evolution-data-server camel-gpg-binary

With respect of the interactive mode, well, I wouldn't do it. You still
should set a trust on the public keys you've imported, thus the
signature verification can be processed "properly" by GPG.
        Bye,
        Milan