Re: [Evolution] Encrypting with GnuPG: `no imported public key` if key is not valid (not ultimate trusted)

Hello,

I set a Debian VM up for demonstration.

What I've done:
- installed Debian buster with Gnome in VirtualBox
- generated a private key and imported the public key of a GPG test bot

What I would like you to do is download this image from
https://tr-cdn.tk/vbox.tar (not sure how long this server will be
running, maybe a month or so) and do the following:

- Unzip the downloaded archive
- Open the VM in VirtualBox (e.g. by clicking on the .vbox-file)
- Start the machine and log in. All passwords (user, root, key) are
  "password"
- Start Evolution and configure a mail account
- Go to your mail account's settings --> security: Choose "TEST TEST"
  as your key and disable "Always encrypt to myself when sending a
  message"
- Create new message to "adele gnupp de" (adress of a GPG-test bot),
  write something in the Subject and the message itself
- Enable Options --> "PGP Encrypt"
- Send and the encryption will fail.

Would someone please have a look at it? I think it's better for you to
be able to test it yourself than aking me to describe the problem
every time.

I know that the image is really big (6GB), but you colud also create an
own VM and give a try.

Thank you very much and best regards,
Tim Rausch