Re: [Evolution] Evolution lost my follow-up flags after an IMAP server update

On Mon, 2017-05-29 at 16:26 -0300, Jorge Morais Neto wrote:
Evolution lacks Org Mode integration, right?

        Hi,
they seem to focus on the user interface, rather than on
interoperability and after a quick search through their tools and such
(really quick search, I could overlook many things), they do not seem
to provide CalDAV interface to access the items in a read/write mode,
thus no, there is no way to access their data from within Evolution.
        Bye,
        Milan