Re: [Evolution] Merge 2 accounts

On Wed, 2017-05-24 at 16:50 +0200, Mike Stroud wrote:
I've tried clicking on the inbox and selecting copy folder to... my
new inbox. It's been running for over 8 hours and there aren't that
many emails.

        Hi,
it's basically it. Or you can select all messages in the folder and
drag&drop them to another folder (with a key modifier pressed to rather
copy than move).

I recall there had been an issue that the message adding this way into
an IMAP (or maybe even other account types) folder caused that each
successfully copied message resulted in a folder refresh, which got
slower and slower with more and more messages being copied into the
folder. It is supposed to be fixed, but I do not recall whether yours
3.18.5 has it or not. It can even be, if you have checked "Listen for
server change notifications", then this listening causing refresh of
the folder as well; I'm rather guessing here, though.
        Bye,
        Milan