[Evolution] Merge 2 accounts

Hi,

I have got a new isp, but my email address is the same. I have set up the new account (IMAP) and still have the old one (MS-Exchange).

How can I copy the folders and email from the old account to the new one?

I've tried clicking on the inbox and selecting copy folder to... my new inbox. It's been running for over 8 hours and there aren't that many emails.

I'm running Evolution 3.18.5.2 on Peppermint 7 64 bit.

Thanks!