Re: [Evolution] Configuring regular white HTML template when Global Dark Mode enabled? [solved]

Hi Milan,

On Tue, 2017-05-09 at 11:56 +0200, Milan Crha wrote:
try Edit->Preferences->Composer Preferences->General tab->Inherit theme
colors in HTML format. You might have that turned on. I'm not sure
whether it'll "correct" already saved draft messages, I guess it won't.

I did some more testing. The theme inheritance did not matter. What did
matter, was the fact that this theming issue arose when dealing with
saved mbox files.
When saving a message as draft, or to disk, the dark theme is included
in the save. And so when opening again and finally sending, the theme
is included, and not removed.

For my use-case I would like Evolution not to include the dark-theme
when saving to disk (or remote storage). I assume part of the solution
is in place, as the theme is not included when sending. Do you think it
would make sense to file a bugreport on this as a feature request?

Thanks for helping out,
Nico