Re: [Evolution] evolution-list Digest, Vol 140, Issue 6

On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 13:31 -0400, George Reeke wrote:
On Mon, 2017-03-13 at 17:15 +0000, Patrick O'Callaghan wrote:

However a quick perusal of the admin options tells me that it can be
turned off. I'll propose doing this in a separate thread so members can
give their views.

poc

Please do not turn digests off on all lists.  Although I do not use
them on lists like this one, where I participate, I find them very
useful on other lists where I just want to keep up a bit and would
rather not be bothered with all the individual items coming in at
random intervals.

I only have (some) control over the Evolution list.

Notwithstanding that, I don't understand your problem with not having
digests. Don't you filter list traffic into folders?

poc