Re: [Evolution] Cannot accept calendar invites from fellow Evolution user

On Mon, 2017-06-19 at 09:14 -0400, Youssef Mahmoud wrote:
There is one clue I omitted from my initial message. The user who
sends me invites that I cannot respond to always sends two ICS
attachments per invite, both in the same message. They are identical
except that one has a newline at the end of the file and the other
does not. I asked him about this and he said he doesn't do it
intentionally.

        Hi,
could you ask him to send you a test invitation, then right-click it in
your message list and choose "Save as mbox", then remove any private
information from that saved file and then send it only to me, thus I
could see what it looks like in practice, please? Evolution itself
doesn't send two attachments, if it's evolution sending it (it can send
also the server, like for example in case of evolution-ews).
        Thanks and bye,
        Milan