Re: [Evolution] Cannot accept calendar invites from fellow Evolution user

On Thu, 2017-06-15 at 14:56 -0400, Youssef Mahmoud wrote:
The strange thing is: he is my only contact who uses Evolution, and
also the only one with whom I have this problem. I'm able to use the
inline interface for invites just fine with all of my
Outlook/Gmail/etc
contacts, but not with the one who sends me invites from Evolution.

We are both on Fedora 25 with Evolution 3.22.6.

Does anyone have any thoughts about how to troubleshoot this?

        Hi,
I've unfortunately nothing in particular, at least for the given clues,
but maybe related, could it be that the invitation email content still
shows "Searching for an existing appointment..." above the buttons? It
also depends where you receive the message, because some folders are
treated as special folders, like Sent and Outbox, where is done no
searching for existing appointment. I do not think it's it, but just in
case.

Otherwise, if it's truly sender specific, do you have enabled search
for sender photograph, which might not block the itip mail processing,
but who knows. The option can be found in Edit->Preferences->Mail
Preferences->Headers tab.
        Bye,
        Milan