Re: [Evolution] Improvements since version 3.18

On Mon, 2017-06-12 at 11:10 +0200, Martin Dietze wrote:
I usually use the .src.rpm files for Fedora that I get on rpmfind.net
as a basis, and I may have to adapt this and that. Maybe the
dependencies listed there are not what is actually really needed?

        Hi,
that 'there' means rpmfind or the .spec file? The .spec file is
correct.

I forgot of one important change when writing the previous post,
the switch to WebKit2 (from WebKit1 usage), which is the reason why you
stopped on 3.20.x, because WebKit2 (Fedora has it packages as
webkitgtk4) is very new (the other main dependencies like glib2 and
gtk3 are not for that latest code). My fault, I'm sorry for confusion.
        Bye,
        Milan