[Evolution] Keyboard shortcut (accelerator) to get to the Search bar in Evolution

Hello,

You may find me stupid, but I simply cannot find what keyboard shortcut (accelerator in linux terminology) gets me to the Search bar in Evolution (it's Ctrl-E in Outlook).
I know that Ctrl-Shift-Q clears the Search bar contents, but how to get there with the keyboard?
I guess I need to add a new line to the .config/evolution/accels but I don't have the faintest idea what command I should write there.

System: Linux Mint 18.1 (Serena)
Evolution: 3.18.5.2

Any suggestions appreciated

Thanks